About Me

I have been a teacher of fitness and health for thirty years. In 1989 I was certified for personal training with the National Acadamy of Sports Medicine. I had a gym in Santa Barbara for eight years. Co-owned and created a spinning bike company which manufactured bikes for five years. Also I have worked with nutrition companies for twenty years. Along with many wonderful non famous people I have trained many celebrities, and members of the Royal Family. My own athletic past consists of long distance running, long distance cycling, cross country skiing, down hill skiing, rollerblading, hiking, sand running, track work, and weight training. I have authored two fitness columns in local papers, and have been writing this blog since January 2010.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Have a Great Weekend!



Today is one of those days where I wish I had a few more hours to get everything done that I need to get done. Unfortunately, there are no extra hours to be had.



That is why I am going to write the shortest blog I have written so far, and wish you a happy, healthy, weekend.



Choose to eat healthy, exercise, and think good thoughts, and enjoy your weekend. I will be back on Monday with more things to talk about. Enjoy!




Till Monday,
Queenie

No comments:

Post a Comment